The college library is located in a separate building with a total area of 1075 sq.m. There are four reading halls, one reference hall, one digital library hall and one virtual class room. Our college library is housed with a total volume of 61580 books. Following is the details of Books and other resources available in the library.
- Total number of book volumes : 46842
- Total number of volume in SC/ST book bank : 14738
- CD ROMS containing subject content : 852
College library also has following remarkable facilities:
- Facility to conduct EDUSAT live audio-video two way interactive lectures conducted by Anna University and transmitted through KU-Band provided by ISRO.
- Virtual classroom facility.
- DELNET membership.
- Subscription to Pearson e-books.
- Library automation and management by e-library software.
- RO drinking water facility with normal, hot and cold water provision.
- Library monitoring by surveillance cameras.
- TECHFOCUS- Digital Library software
- Subscription to Knimbus Engineering & Technology package.
To fulfill the research needs of the U.G, P.G and Ph.D students, college library has subscribed to following journals.
- Journal by ICTACT academy
- Springer Mechanical Engineering Collection
- ASME Journals
- ASCE journals.
- IEEE journals