IEEE is the trusted “voice” for engineering, computing, and technology information around the globe. IEEE’s core purpose is to faster technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity, IEEE membership offers access to technical innovation, cutting-edge information, networking opportunities and exclusive member benefits. The student activities concentrated are IEEE Xplore Digital Library, IEEE communities and IEEE collabratec and IEEE standards. The IEEE student branch of our College has been received this year and has planned the following events,
- Planning a IEEE forum discussion for students of UG and PG.
- Conducting IEEE Standards (Project Based Session)
- Providing training on “LABVIEW” for students.
- Participation in IEEE conferences.
- Preparation and participation in project contest.
- Accessing IEEE community for any technical clarification and conversation on recent research topics both locally and globally.