Department of EEE,
Alagappa Chettiar college of Engineering and Technology,
Karaikudi – 630 003.
Phone No. with STD Code :
Mobile Number : +91 9487272386
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
M.Tech (Electrical Drives and Control),
Ph.D (Solar PV system)
Membership in professional bodies
15 Years 4 months
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
- Venkatesan, S & Saravanan, M 2016, “Simulation and experimental validation of new MPPT algorithm with direct control method for PV application”, Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 043503-043522.
- Venkatesan, S & Saravanan, M 2016, “Modeling and simulation analysis of solar PV energy system with LUO converter using state-space averaging technique”, International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 770-777.
- B.Durga Devi & Venkatesan, S, 2015, “Performance Analysis Of Ky Converter and It’s Derivative In Solar PV System”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 10, Number 12 (2015).
- Jeevananthan,S Dhananjayan,& S.Venkatesan, 2005, “A Novel Modified Carrier PWM Switching Strategy for Full-Bridge Inverter”,Iranian Journal of Electrical and Computing Engineering (IJECE),Iran(2005).
PAPER PRESENTED IN CONFERENCES
- B.Durga Devi and S.Venaktesan “Comparative Analysis Of Ky Converter And It’s Derivative” Proceeding of National Conference Ninth National conference on Power Electronics And Drives, 11.03.2015, Alagappa Chettiar College Of Engineering And Technology, Karaikudi.
- Chembianmadevi and S.Venkatesan “Design and stability analysis of LUO converter for standalone PV system using state space technique” in the National Conference on Power Electronics and Drives at ACCET,Karaikudi,March 15,2017.
- S.Venkatesan &S.Jeevananthan, “Harmonic Spectrum Analysis of High Frequency Series Switching DC/AC Converter” ,7th Annual Convention & National Seminar on Recent Advances, Growth and Achievements in Modern engineering towards 2020 Nov-2004 at Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College, Pondicherry.
- Venketasen, S, Saravanan, M, & Durga Devi, R 2014, “Comparative analysis of voltage-lift power converters in solar PV system”, Proceedings On International Conference On Recent Trends In Engineering & Technology (ICRTET-2014), Mount Zion College of Engineering & Technology, T.N, India.
- Venketasen, S, Saravanan, M, & Durga Devi, R 2014, “Performance comparison of higher order power converters in solar PV system”, International Conference on Renewable Energy Utilization organized by Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore Jointly Organized with Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, USA.
- Venketasen, S, & Durga Devi, B “Voltage Gain Engancement For Ky Converter And It’s Derivative In Solar Pv System” International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering And Technology, Nehru College Of Engineering, Coimbatore.
- Venkatesan, S, Saravanan, M & Parameshwaran, G 2016, “Performance analysis of interleaved LUO converter for solar photovoltaic system”, International Conference on Science, Technology Engineering and Management, Jeppiaar Engineering College, Chennai, pp. 1123-1130.
- Venketasen, S, Saravanan, M, & Chembianmadevi “Dynamic Modelling of Luo converter for standalone PV system” in the TEQIP-II sponsored International Conference on Contemporary Topics in Power Engineering and Aiding Technologies at Pondicherry Engineering College,Puducherry,on Feb 24,2017.
- Jeyaganesh, S.Venkatesan &S.Jeevananthan, “Modeling and Analysis of Conducted EMI Emissions of a Single-Phase PWM Inverter “,IEE sponsored conference “PEPEMS’05, EIET, Patiala, Punjab