On Completion of Computer Science and Engineering Programme, the graduates will be able to
1. Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering principles.
2. Design and construct a hardware and software system, component, or process to meet the desired needs, within the realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, and sustainability.
3. Design and conduct experiments, as well as to organize, and analyze computer science and related problems.
4. Identify, formulate, and solve hardware and software problems using computer engineering principles, interpret and make inferences from the resulting data.
5. Function as effective member in multidisciplinary and diverse teams.
6. Solve professional, legal and ethical issues and responsibilities pertaining to computer engineering.
7. Communicate effectively and present technical information in oral and written format.
8. Utilize the computing knowledge in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
9. Sort out contemporary issues in the field of computer science and engineering.
10. Use the techniques, skills, and modern hardware and software tools necessary for computer engineering practice.
11. Recognize the need for an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
12. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management and apply these to manage projects effectively.